Wholesale saree ( silk ) from China
Browse by Categories
- Buy Wholesale from China- A Guide
- Tips to Buy Wholesale from China
- Things to Consider When Buying from China
- How to Ship From Shenzhen, China to the US?
- How To Select Promotional Gifts ?
- How to Calculate Shipping Cost?
- How to Place Orders
- Shipping Methods from China
- Branding & Logo Imprint
- Payment Methods
- OEM & ODM Services
- Ordering Samples
- Promotional Products Industry Stats
- sz-wholesale.com supports selected nonprofit organizations and educational institutions with free promotional products. Call us to find out if your organization qualifies for this program.
Product Name saree ( silk ) Product Description Thin Kanjeevaram silk saree woven on powerlooms, a modern version of the traditional handloom, in red shot with brown making it a color all its own. Simple red borders have two thin strips of gold zari to provide the contrast. The pallu is simple with delicate lines of gold. Without blouse piece.Red silk saree with gold zari squares and borders plays host to orange and off-white bandhini patterns. The gharchola is the traditional Hindu and Jain wedding saree. The number of squares in it are ritually important - the number of squares are multiples of 9, 12 or 52. The gharchola is essentially a bandhani saree. The technique of tie-dyeing cloth so that many small resist dyed spots produce elaborate patterns over the fabric is known as bandhini or Bandhej.